18th March - Save Soil Garden Party
A joyful gathering in the garden to reconnect, rejoice and frolic. Rekindling the fire of togetherness with each other and the planet.
- Movement, eye contact, breathing
- Sharing and deepening
- Save Soil Dance
- Beautiful meditative practice to connect with nature and the soil
- Sharing of forthcoming opportunities and events
- Chatting and hanging out.
- Herbal tea and nibbles
- Meditative walk on the Heath
(We will be indoors if it rains).
At Leora’s home and garden in Highgate N6 (closest tubes Gospel Oak, Kentish Town, Archway. C11 and 214 bus routes)
Please feel free to bring fruits and healthy nibbles to share. If you have special dietary needs please bring something to enjoy and can eat.
The event is free. We would be grateful if you would bring a £5 cash donation per person to cover admin and incidental costs.
Please RSVP on firstname.lastname@example.org with an email titled 'SAVE SOIL' or book on EventBrite here.